What is the estimated cost to upgrade Talend from free to Enterprise ?
You should consider 3 tasks :
- Get a license
- Installation of the new Talend Enterprise
- Talend migration from Open source to Enterprise ( depending on your project size )
1 : Talend is based on user costs, so depending on the number of users, you can quickly determine the costs for your project. The license is based on an annual subscription.
Talend is fairly priced and has subscription model independent from your project size.
Pricing for Talend Integration Suite starts at $12,000.
Talend offers multiple editions that target other ESB, MDM , DQ .. real-time , Big data ..etc
An example for 5 users , Big data edition can go up to 60k$ per year.
2 : installation, you can go for an installation on AWS ( cloud ) or premise either windows or Linux.
The install depends on your environment, the products ( ESB, MDM ..etc ) it takes less than a week in general.
3 : The migration is the last task , where you have to migrate your code to the new enterprise version , plus deploy your jobs.
this depends on the versions you are using and you are migrating to, for example a migration from 5.2 to 6.2 is considered as a big jump and may take more time than expected for testing.
If you are looking for a detailed quote, please contact us using the form below :[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Why using Talend ?
- It has the biggest ETL community and many finance companies and investors supporting it.
- It generates java code which you later run on your server / deploy using manual or automatic
- It has data quality features: from its own GUI, writing more customised SQL queries and Java.
- It can run on remote and on local and the jobs can be used as java executable jars independently
- it has a on premise and Cloud version
- its mature and up to date on Big data technologies ( i.e Spark, Hive , AWS ..etc )